1. Fenty Beauty’s limited-edition lip luminizer trio to add a pop of light-catching color to your pretty pout.
These glitzy glosses have a lovely vanilla scent and are available in two color combinations: Summer Daze (which includes mint, peach, and hot pink shades) or Summer Nights (which includes shades that shift in the light — a burgundy with green notes, a blue with purple notes, and a gold with pink notes).
Promising review: “Rihanna has outdone herself yet again, ladies. This trio is most DEFINITELY a must have. It looks fantastic as a topper and alone! The iridescence of the glosses look amazing on my skin tone; the shades looks fabulous on women of color!” —marriane3
Get a set of three from Sephora for $32.
2. A set of gilded wine glasses, because the only thing more beautiful than coming home to a glass of wine is drinking it out of a glass fit for a damn queen.
Promising review: “I bought three sets and each glass is perfect! The size will accommodate any beverage, which is great because I bought these for my holiday table. They’re well-made and very classy — not too thick, not too thin.” —Pen Name
Get a set of four from Amazon for $28.99.
3. Lunarly, a wellness subscription box themed around each new moon. Every month, you’ll get a gorgeous potted plant and a few other self-care goodies to really help you grow.
Your first box includes a pretty journal with stickers of writing prompts designed to help you set your intentions for each lunar cycle.
4. A resplendent pair of wing ear jackets that look way pricier than they are and are sure to have you feeling fly.
Promising review: “These are absolutely stunning 😍😍. They’re a lot sturdier in person, and the platinum-tone finish is so spotless it’s amazing! These were an impulse buy with a gift card, but man, they were WORTH IT.” —Kristal Whitlow
Get them from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in six colors)
5. An empowering mirror sticker to remind you every day that the most beautiful thing in your life is, well, you!
Get it from Amazon for $1.95.
6. A posh and practical jewelry stand that’ll serve as the perfect backdrop to all your dazzling gems.
Get it from Anthropologie for $38.
7. Floral-embellished kicks because even casual days deserve to be infused with pretty petals.
Get them from Nasty Gal for $40 (available in sizes 5-10).
8. Stunning peel-and-stick wallpaper peppered with pretty peacocks to give your space a boho-glam feel.
Since it’s easy to apply, and remove, get creative! You can use it on more than just walls — it’s also great for spicing up plain furniture, shelving units, or even the insides of drawers!
Check out more of Target’s gorgeous Opalhouse line.
Promising review: “I put this on an accent wall in my daughter’s room and it’s gorgeous. It’s really easy to apply and relatively easy to line up. You can hardly tell where the seam is. I highly recommend it.” —Miltonga
Get enough to cover 27.5 square feet from Target for $29.99.
9. Bow-adorned fishnet socks to ensure you won’t have to fishfor compliments on your glam ensemble.
Play around with pairing them with different kicks. They’d def be super pretty peeking out of ankle booties or sneakers, but don’t be afraid to try ’em with pumps or chunky sandals, too.
Promising review: “These babies are SEXY and they let my feet flirt without my mouth having to do the talking. I’ve received so many compliments and I love them all.” —changed v
Get five pairs from Amazon for $13.99.
10. A fancy set of makeup brushes that are more than just a pretty face — they’ll also do a marble-ous job applying your favorite beauty products.
The set includes14 types of brushes: bronzer, powder, liquid foundation, blush, flat contour, flat angled foundation, eyeshadow (it comes with two), eyelash, angled eyebrow brush, eyeliner, blending, concealer, small shader, and eye smudge.
Check out more of the best makeup brushes you can get on Amazon.
Promising review: “These are very pretty and easy to work with, and they’re not too heavy. I love that this set comes with all the different eye brushes you need to make your eye makeup very precise. The blending brushes are very soft and the powder and setting brushes are nice and fluffy. I’m really enjoying this set; it’s a great variety and great quality at a great price!!” —MLB
Get a set of 15 from Amazon for $12.98.
11. A set of metallic calligraphy markers to make anything you write look absolutely exquisite.
Promising review: “You can’t beat these for the price. You can vary the thickness based on your hand pressure and the colors are as pictured. They come out sparkly and opaque. They’re a nice addition to any artist’s or amateur’s repertoire. I use these for coloring, but could also see them being used for calligraphy. They’d look awesome on black paper!” —Rebecca
Get a set of ten from Amazon for $11.57.
12. A custom fashion illustration because sorry, One Direction, but you do know you’re beautiful and you want to display your fabulousness to the world.
You just send the artist a picture of yourself and a description of what you’d like the illustrated you to be wearing, and she’ll send you a digital file of the art. That means you can use it anywhere, from business cards to stationery to wall art to Instagram.
13. A glitzy Flamingo-themed eyeshadow palette in shades so striking, they’ll have you tickled pink (and purple, and orange, and teal…).
Promising review: “This is the best summer 2018 palette. It has the perfect ratio of mattes and shimmers. All the shimmers are beautiful duochrome goodness. They go on great with a brush or fingers. I don’t even need to wet the brush to get a great shimmer. The mattes blend amazingly well and aren’t chalky. The color story is great for summer and the price is reasonable. 20 shadows for $45 means they’re only $2.25 per pan.” —katiekat81
Get it from Sephora for $45.
14. A 100-day Happiness Planner to help you achieve the kind of beauty that can’t be seen with the naked eye. I’m talking about positivity, people!
Each day has space to record goals, plans for meals and exercise, positive thoughts, and good things that happened that day. There are also pages for writing about past achievements and dreams for the future.
15. A gold watch so gorgeous, you can’t say anything to its face.
And thankfully — because there’s nothing I hate more than what I can’t have — it’s super affordable, too.
Promising review: “I purchased this as a gift and was very pleased. The recipient really raved about how nice it is. The quality is great and it has a nice weight and style. It was a perfect fit. I’d recommend this product.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.59+ (available in four colors).
16. A super cute kimono-style cardigan, which will certainly beautify a basic jeans-and-a-tee ensemble. But the most beautiful part of all? The unbelievably affordable price tag.
Promising review: “It’s beautiful! For the price, the quality is great. I love this kimono!” —Alexandria
Get it from Amazon for $2.39+ (available in sizes S-XL).
17. A unicorn bath bomb so charming, you almost won’t want to throw it in the water. You should, though, because the resulting rainbow, sherbert-scented bath will be even more lovely.
Plus, they’re vegan!
18. Regal, nature-inspired barrettes for anyone looking to branch out and try a chic new hairstyle.
Promising review: “These are so cute I can’t stand it. The two smaller pins really hold my hair in place, while the larger branch is a gorgeous decoration. For an elaborate updo, it’d probably be a good idea to supplement with regular bobby pins just for peace of mind. I got them in gold, but these barrettes are so fun that I’m considering getting them in every finish available. They’re very pretty and not at all cheap-looking, despite the very affordable price. They’d be great for a wedding or prom.” —P. S. Crane
Get a set of three from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors).
19. A set of delightful floral dishes from Food Network star Ree Drummond’s Pioneer Woman collection to ensure that when your guests say, “This looks great!” they won’t just be talking about the food.
The set includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, and four bowls that are all dishwasher and microwave safe.
Promising review: “This set is so beautiful. Everything matches really well and I’m already thinking about ordering another set. I thought they were going to be heavy, but they’re very light. Love love love.” —Momof3
Check out more of the best dishes you can get at Walmart.
20. Lustrous LED string lights on pretty copper wire you can use to hang photos, fill a clear vase, or for a myriad of other DIY projects that’ll light up your life.
They’re extra versatile because they don’t have to be plugged in — they come with a battery pack, which reviewers say is super easy to conceal.
Check out more cool ideas for using string lights.
Promising review: “I really do love these micro LED lights for tricking out my wheelchair. The battery packs are so tiny that I’ve been able to use Command velcro strips to attach them to a wider part of the inside wheel of the wheelchair. They don’t get in the way and I love how they look. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments. As someone who’s still on the youngish side and in a wheelchair, it’s nice to hear people pointing out the lights on my chair instead of just pointing (hey, it happens). These were particularly nice around the holidays at an event with lights all around the city, because I looked like I was part of it. I actually intend to keep them on all year for safety purposes. I’ve already had these on for longer than 30 hours (not consecutively) and the lights haven’t even dimmed. They hold their shape nicely. I had a very specific purpose and for that purpose, these lights ROCK.” —dani
21. A decadent gold face mask that’s like 24-karat magic for your skin.
It’s made with real gold particles, which are thought to have anti-aging and antioxidant properties, plus moisturizing Vitamin E and grapeseed oil, which is thought to help with acne!
Promising review: “I love this mask! The packaging is great and the product works really well. The mask feels really nice and cooling, almost a little tingly, on my skin. Other face masks I’ve tried haven’t been able to help my skin’s redness. But when I removed this mask, the redness was instantly calmed, which was super impressive and really surprising. I would definitely recommend this mask to people with redness, inflammation of the skin, and those with large pores!” —Dianne
Get it from Amazon for $14.24.
22. A rainbow jeweled statement necklace that’d fit right in at a cocktail party, but also over a graphic tee for every day.
Get it from Baublebar for $52.
23. A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book, which is full of tips on how to take pics that’ll have every one of your followers reacting with.
It’s by the sisters who created the popular lifestyle blog A Beautiful Mess and who are basically experts on making everyday activities look beauteous.
Promising review: “This book is so delightful and offers plenty of easy-to-do ideas for photos. The way each idea is presented by these gals is really lovely and refreshing — they’re clearly having fun both in front of and behind the camera. It’s a great book for those getting into photography and looking to create unique and fun content. The layout and writing style are totally friendly, so there’s no chance of getting intimidated or overwhelmed by pressure to take ‘serious’ photos. Just have fun!” —EcoAprylJane
24. A brilliantly beaded top to make dressing for any summer night out a total breeze.
Get it from Free People for $68 (available in sizes XS-L and in four colors).
25. An elegant brass bracelet you’ll probably wear every day, because it’s too gorg to leaf at home.
It’s fully adjustable — the back has a chain with a lobster clasp so you can get the perfect fit.
26. A lacy bralette which may cause you to spontaneously burst into a chorus of “I Feel Pretty,” even if you’re just wearing it under a tee and leggings.
Promising review: “I love this bralette! It’s comfortable, lovely, and sexy. It looks great under low-cut layers and is quite supportive. It seems to run a bit small, so I’m pleased that I ordered the 1X.” —faerymama
Get it from Modcloth for $14.99 (available in sizes S-3X and in two colors).
27. An intricately embroidered phone case you’ll pause to admire every time you hold it in the palm of your hand.
Get it from Free People for $35 (available in seven designs and for iPhone 7/8, 7+/8+, or X).
28. A floral canvas backpack with a built-in laptop sleeve that can do the impossible: make schlepping a ton of crap look cute.
Get it from Ban.do for $65 (available in five designs).
29. Gold foil playing cards your opponents will be so busy gushing over, you won’t even have to worry about a poker face.
Promising review: “I love these cards. They have a very nice shine to them and for the price, you cant go wrong. They’re fun to whip out for a game with friends. They feel like normal cards and in general they are just great.” —PufferFish
Get them from Amazon for $4.50.
30. And an absolutely stunning sequined dress so fantastic, you’re never gonna want to take it off. You may start going to the gym in it, sleeping in it, wearing it to work…don’t say I didn’t warn you.