1. A seal sushi squishy keychain that may trigger cute aggression.
Promising review: “This keychain is extremely cute! A bit large as keychains go, but I got used to the size pretty quickly. It’s sooo squishy and most surprisingly, it smells good (very fruity)! My only concern is that the bit of plastic that attaches the sushi to the metal keyring seems a bit flimsy.” —GrayK
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $8.
2. An escape room subscription box for mystery lovers who enjoy solving puzzles and riddles.
Each month features a different standalone “case” with original scenarios, characters, and stories. The boxes focus heavily on puzzles and are designed by escape room creators.
Promising review: “I’ve tried a couple of different escape-room-style subscription crates and Deadbolt is my favorite. The storylines are always engaging, and the puzzles are tricky but not impossible. It keeps me busy for hours, and I enjoy every moment of it. Cannot wait to see what comes next.” —Christopher
Get it from Cratejoy for $24.99+/month.
3. A pair of cushy slippers you ~donut~ want to pass up on.
Get them from Cotton:On for $10 (available sizes S/M–M/L and 18 designs).
4. A majestic dragon floatie sure to be the talk of the pool party.
Promising review: “This is probably my favorite purchase yet. Blew this floatie up super quickly with my air mattress air pump. Was easy to deflate, too. It’s so big you can easily lie on it, or have two children fit. Can’t wait to try it out in the pool!” —Emily Burgess
Get it from Amazon for $41.99.
5. A saguaro cactus crochet kit because you can’t accidentally kill it — unlike a real plant.
6. A corgi pajama set so you’ll have sweet, sweet dreams about adorable puppies.
Promising review: “I love corgis so much that I had to order this when I saw it. The only negative is that the shirt seems a little short, but it’s for sleep so it’s not a big deal for me. The material is super comfy, and the corgi in the pocket is adorable! Just in time for the warm California nights! Love these pajamas!” —Mommy Cabbit
7. An intricate mandala puzzle you can color in after putting it together.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $12.
8. An incredibly cute crossbody bag sure to be approved by the fashionable Edna Mode.
Get it from BoxLunch for $47.92.
9. A city skyline lamp that’ll cast a dramatic shadow on the walls whenever you turn it on.
Get it from Uncommongoods for $100 (available in five cities).
10. A box of ~sea-riously~ delicious fruit gummies to snack on when you’re chilling by the beach.
These gummies are imported from Germany.
Get them from Sugarfina for $7.50.
11. A game console power bank so it won’t be “game over” when your phone runs out of battery.
Get it from Forever 21 for $25.90.
12. A pair of matching pink sweatshirts because having a BBF means never having to say you’re sorry.
13. A bottle of white glitter nail polish that’ll remind you of confetti cake.
Promising review: “The second I saw this polish online, I just knew I had to have it. It is so cute! Looks just like the picture. I used two coats, and it looks great, probably could’ve done three for even more of the glitter pieces. I received compliments the first day I wore it to work. They said, ‘Oh, did you go get your nails done?’ Awesome! It has been on over three days now, with a top coat of course, and no chipping yet. Get it!” —Jane Austen
Get it from Amazon for $13.19.
14. A botanical shower curtain to transform your bathroom into a dreamy jungle.
It’s made of cotton.
Promising review: “I was worried the colors wouldn’t be as bright in person, but this shower curtain looks just like the photos. Very happy with this purchase!” —Cmevans85
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $39 (available in two colors).
15. A fancy llama pin you can point to whenever someone’s trying to start some drama.
Promising review: “LOVE IT! Super cute, and gets lots of compliments; I guess llamas are the ‘in’ thing right now. ;)” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
16. An absinthe infusion kit because you’ll always be secretly fascinated with “the green fairy.”
This kit includes herbs and spices, a re-sealable glass bottle, a stainless steel funnel, and instructions. Alcohol not included, sadly.
Get it from World Market for $45.
17. A ~dino-mite~ pair of T-Rex highlighters that can actually stand independently on your desk.
Get them from ModCloth for $15.
18. A whimsical face planter to be the perfect home for your succulent friend (real or faux).
Promising review: “I couldn’t resist these when I saw them online. When I received them in person, I was totally charmed. These just make me happy and bring joy to my life. I have them by my kitchen window, and I smile every time I am washing my dishes.” —CALDAL
Get it from Anthropologie for $16+ (available in four designs).
19. A floral ruffle jumpsuit if you’re constantly searching for a stylish and comfy outfit to wear to brunch or a night out.
Promising review: “I love this jumpsuit. It’s very flowy and flattering. You can pair this outfit with a jacket and heels for an evening look or tone it down with sandals. I love this outfit so much.” —Phyllis K.
Get it from Forever 21 for $24.90 (available in sizes 0X–3X).
20. A set of Avengers-inspired eyeshadows — you can pretend they’re made of the pulverized remains of the Infinity Stones.
These shadows are cruelty-free.
21. A pair of hot air balloon earrings that (hopefully) won’t fly off on their own.
Promising review: “These earrings are lovely! The colors are bright and look as pictured. One side of the balloon is the darker colors and the other the lighter. They are a nice size, not too big, but they are noticeable. I have gotten several compliments and been asked where I got them.” —Pink
Get them from Amazon for $9.49.
22. An exfoliating coffee scrub to polish away dead skin and leave your skin smooth and nourished.
This vegan coffee scrub is formulated with sea salt, brown sugar, and coconut oil.
Promising review: “I’ve tried many different scrubs over the years and Buddy Scrub would have to be my favorite when it comes to exfoliating. The texture is perfect, and the product washes off easily. It’s become my weekly shower ritual!” —Lousie01
23. A glittery phone case grrrreat for anyone who’s addicted to Frosted Flakes.
This case fits iPhone 6/6S/7/8.
Get it from Cotton:On for $10.
24. A retro Scooby-Doo T-shirt because you won’t get to wear your full Velma costume until Halloween.
It’s made of 100% cotton.
Get it from BoxLunch for $23.12 (available in sizes S–2X).
25. A daily journal filled with interesting prompts that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
Promising review: “I’m one of those people who wants to journal, but I’m just not good with that blank page. Sigh. So I thought I’d give this a try. And it’s great! Directed journaling that strikes that balance between goofy smile-making and reflection.” —bitbox
Get it from Amazon for $11.65.
26. A pair of Deathly Hallows bookends perfect for displaying your Harry Potter novel collection.
27. A sweet and smoky backyard BBQ candle to get you in the mood for July 4th parties.
This candle has 60–80 hours of burn time.
Get it from Homesick Candles for $29.95.
28. A pair of stylish shades you should just buy because it’s ~mint~ to be.
You can choose to get prescription lenses for an additional fee.
Promising review: “I would absolutely recommend these. The frame is matte. It’s not too lightweight but not heavy. The nose pads are comfortable. I’m obsessed with these so I may order again in a different color!” —Albernie F.
Get them from EyeBuyDirect for $20.
29. A retro Star Wars–inspired alphabet poster that’ll look equally great in the nursery or the office.
This print measures 18″ x 24″.
30. A DIY kit for making miniature donuts with just a little water and the microwave. Yes, you can eat them afterward.
Each kit contains two bags of donut powder (plain and chocolate), three bags of frosting (vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate), one bag of sprinkles, one plastic pastry bag, one spoon, and one reusable donut mold with two shapes.
Promising review: “We had so much fun making these tiny treats. And they actually are tasty! Keep these on hand for a unique rainy day activity!” —Carmen McCoy
Get it from Amazon for $3.77.
31. A Super Mario chess set to play with when your eyes get tired from actual video games.