1. A black cat nightlight that somehow makes bed time even better.
Get it from Apollo Box for $18.99 (available in two styles).
2. A ~charm~ing pen with a pendant full of tiny fruits or confetti. It’ll shake around every time you write something!
3. A whale shark speaker that will make you smile fin to fin.
Promising review: “This little creature packs quite the sound! Quality is not reduced due to the size. I gave it to my girlfriend, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Looks good, sounds good, and is easy to take anywhere. I would HIGHLY recommend as a small gift.” —Ryan Hamadani
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
4. A rainbow patch sure to make a hue-mongous impression on anyone who sees it.
5. A pair of colorful washi tapes that are about to cover everything in your home.
6. A flattering circle mirror you’ll be saying “oh, stop it, you!” to every time you see it. The magic mirror from Snow White has nothing on this one.
7. A Buzz Lightyear egg cup that will bring your breakfast to infinity… and BEYOND!
Get it from Asos for $14.50.
8. A crystal Instax photo frame to store your favorite gem of a memory.
Get an Instax Mini 9 camera here.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $8 (available in two colors).
9. A Care Bear mug you’ll be cheering for every morning.
10. A pair of friendship necklaces based on the greatest friendship in the galaxy.
11. A sweet looking door mat for the home that’s one in a melon.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $36.
12. Or a cat-shaped doormat that’s just purrfect for welcoming guests.
Promising review: “This kitty welcome mat is adorable! The mat itself is made of a very rough material, but that should be fine since it should work well for removing debris from our shoes before going inside the house. No more boring welcome mat! The size is perfect for the front door.” —J. Robbins
13. A hard enamel pin of a very fashionable girl ready to go wherever you’re headed.
14. A proboscis monkey plush who is an absolute lad.
I love my round son!!! Check out my full review for him (#3).
15. A creepy-but-cute enamel pin skull pin you definitely need, no bones about it.
16. Squishy lil’ animal buddies you’ll love squeezing the living daylights out of.
Promising review: “My daughter loves these animals. And we got 30 of them! Cute, adorable, and very squishy. There is no smell. Each animal was individually wrapped. It’s fun to play with them. I’m happy with this product.” —Wendy L
Get a pack of 30 from Amazon for $10.95.
17. A pack of out-of-this-world drink markers that everyone will flock to.
The planets glow in the dark!
18. Or a blind bag with one Gudetama glass marker so you never have to drink alone.
Or get an action figure here.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $8 (one out of four styles will be randomly sent).
19. A sassy Frenchie pin that pretty much says, “paint me like one of your French bull dogs.”
20. A whimsical humidifier with a tiny world inside. This is great for snow globe lovers who could use a little moisture.
Promising review: “Absolutely adorable!! It looks so, so cute and seems to be made well for an inexpensive humidifier. It took me a minute to figure out, but a light tap on the power button starts the humidifier and a slightly longer tap with a little more pressure turns the LED on. The only real issue I have with it is that it definitely doesn’t last for six hours like it claims. Mine typically lasts for two to three at most, which isn’t a big deal but still needs to be said. It’s such a charming little desk accessory that gets so many compliments and brightens my day!” —Julia Karen
Get it from Amazon for $14.85.
21. An anglerfish book light so you can just keep readin’, readin’, readin’.
Get it from Thinkgeek for $19.99.
22. Harry Potter magnetic page clips perfect for keeping your place in your spellbook.
23. A pair of milk carton pencil cases so you’ll never have a ~cow~ when you can’t find a pen.
Get them from Amazon for $8.
24. A pack of Kiss Therapy lip balms with SPF for lips that feel like they need medical attention.
Promising review: “I am super impressed with these. I LOVED Lip Smackers as a kid and was surprised to see these. They apply very smoothly, and the flavors are good!” —Katie Grace
25. A pair of hibiscus sunnies so tropical, you’ll only be allowed to drink pina coladas from here on out.
Get them from Ban.do for $10.
26. A happy little planter with an infectious smile you won’t be able to resist. Your succulent will love it too!
Promising review: “It arrived intact and on time. The paint job was adorable and the little face is so amusing. If you’re looking for a great little gift for your friends or yourself who like to have succulents, this is it.” —vic
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 27 styles).
27. A Haku neck pillow that will ~spirit you away~ to nap-town.
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.
28. An itty-bitty cloud necklace with three topaz rain drops that won’t be raining on your parade.
Get it from Apollo Box for $24.98.
29. A pair of cozy unicorn slippers sure to be your ~mane~ pair of shoes for a while.
Promising review: “Totally in love with these! Thinking about getting another pair so I can wear one outside to my car and when I take my dogs out! When my niece saw them she also freaked and thinks she needs a pair now too!” —KayDawn
30. Or a precious unicorn LED night light so your dreams can be downright magical.
It comes with a 15 minute timer function, so it won’t stay on long after you fall asleep.
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
31. A pack of patterned socks you’ll want to show off to everyone.
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $6.99.
32. A cute lil’ cupcake tee with some pretty sage advice.
Get it from the BuzzFeed shop for $22.95 (available in sizes S–XXL).
33. And a tiny, iridescent knife perfect for opening all your new packages that are coming from this list!
Promising review: “Very cute little knife. It would definitely fit on a key chain. Not very sharp, but it does work well as a letter opener.” —Emily Contompasis
Get it from Amazon for $3.50.