1. A shake mask because let’s ~face~ it, who doesn’t dream about having their milkshake (face mask) bring all the boys to the yard?
Promising review: “I can confidently say this is one of the best face masks I’ve ever used. The packaging is so cool that I couldn’t help but be intrigued by this product. But also, the whole process was so unique and fun!! After you mix the two packets together and shake it up, you can instantly feel it change consistency in the container…it was wild! It’s very easy to do and super quick. When I opened it I was shocked that the formula had turned a bright baby blue. Very cool! It’s goopy, kind of like that slime we all made in science class as a kid. What I loved is that it wasn’t messy and it applied easily to my face with the spatula. It’s unlike any other mask I’ve used before. After 15-20 minutes, it feels like thick rubbery putty on the face. I was amazed at how easily it peeled off, and all in one piece. This has no mess or hassle, which is A+ for me! My face feels buttery soft and when I looked in the mirror my jaw dropped because my super dry, dull winter skin instantly looked hydrated and healthy. I’m not exaggerating… usually I’m not blown away by face masks but my skin seriously looked 10 times better! It is so supple and smooth!! I can’t wait to try the other ones!!” —jordoelizabeth
2. A retro CD shoulder bag so you can make a record-breaking fashion statement.
Get it from Apollo Box for $32.98 (available in four styles).
3. A platform cart bed with an awesome industrial edge that’s gonna look wheely cool in your bedroom.
4. A narwhal lunch bag that’ll prove to everyone your imaginary friend (a rainbow-clad narcissistic narwhal) never left your side — at least during snack time.
PSA: Narwhals are real and they are great pen pals. One of these statements is true.
Get it from Asos for $26.
5. A dessert plate with a nature-themed style that’ll be a real treat.
6. Or grab a set of four animal salad plates for anyone who would like a little whimsy with their watercress.
Promising review: “My sister loved these! I got them for her as a gift and I will admit, it is one of the best gifts I have ever purchased. The china is very nice and they can go in the dishwasher. The colors are outstanding, even brighter than the picture shows. They’re a great size and they make my sister smile every time she uses them. They are fun, functional, and cute.” —CT
Get them from Amazon for $40.99.
7. A weighted blanket to help you feel calm and secure so you can fall asleep fast and sleep easy all night long.
And I’m speaking from experience here. My weighted blanket is worth its weight in gold.
Promising review: “This is the BEST purchase I have ever made. I have been an insomniac for years and have never successfully been treated. NOTHING worked! I have had my blanket for three days and I have been basically sleeping in a coma-like state! This has been the soundest sleep I have ever had in my life. And the comforting weight on my legs and body just eases my symptoms and drifts me off to sleep!! It is so hard to describe the feeling of peace and comfort you get the minute you lay it on your body. This product is phenomenal, to say the least!!!” —DeAnn Barksdale
8. A rainbow drip candle — it’s gonna be a BRIGHT idea when you wanna bump up your home decor to magical proportions.
9. Or an odor-eliminating candle for when your furry friend starts smelling less friendly and more furry.
Read one BuzzFeeder’s review of this candle.
Promising review: “This candle is amazing!!! I can’t say enough about how wonderful this experience is. The jar is very nice and will be used for other things once the candle is finished. It has a very sturdy braided wick instead of the thin wicks that may come in other candles. The scent is pure and clean. I am not a fan of thick floral scents but instead wanted something clean smelling and this is just what I was hoping for. If you have been looking for a candle to cover up a pet smell, you don’t have to look any further. This is the candle to buy.” —Theresa
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in 17 scents).
10. An underwire-free bra so comfortable, we know for a fact it’s gonna be the bra of your dreams.
Promising review: “This is a change-your-life bra. I’m a bit awkwardly proportioned and have struggled my entire life to find bras I didn’t want to chuck across the room the second I got home from work. This bra is unbelievable. It is somehow supportive without digging into my shoulders or under my arms with wire. It disappears under clothes and lifts like I’m wearing underwire. I just ordered three more. Everything else I own is getting tossed.” —Shana
Get it from True & Co. for $58 (available in XS–XL, with custom sizes available).
11. A liquid lipstick that’ll actually stay on your lips all day, even after you kiss (which, TBH, is something every rom com makes us dream about).
Promising review: “This is the BEST liquid lipstick I’ve ever had the pleasure of purchasing. The formula stays on ALL DAY (over 10 hours, for me) and it’s so freaking comfortable. Its texture, once dried, is unlike any liquid lipstick I’ve ever tried before. Its very soft, but lightweight, and it doesn’t do that gross cracking or caking thing that some matte liquid lips do. Try this, you won’t be disappointed. :)” —K.M.
12. A vegan-leather tote for anyone who dreams of a bag that won’t harm cute critters.
13. A rainbow towel with a ~cheeky~ sneak peek that’ll be way more fun than a pot of gold.
14. An LED plant lamp sure to look straight out of Avatar.
15. A grip sock you’ll want to yogo get immediately.
It’s time to master the sleeping pigeon pose.
16. A doll head planter that looks like a beautiful nightmare, but it’s gonna ~grow~ on you.
17. A giant unicorn sprinkler previously thought to be the magical summer fun you could only dream of.
Promising review: “This was literally one of the most amazing investments I’ve ever made. I had a big party and wanted something that would be a great item to take pictures with, and boy was I right! People loved it. I also found it super easy to blow up with a hairdryer on a cool setting. Love it.” —Dan H
18. A pair of raincloud earrings for anyone who gets starry-eyed when it rains.
19. A colorful lip balm so baby-soft skin isn’t just something you dream of having.
Promising review: “I love this lip balm! The shade is the perfect daytime color for me. The consistency is smooth and thin (not thick or goopy), and it hydrates well. It has a delicious cherry-like smell (no taste though), and doesn’t clump like waxy chapstick-type balms.” —Stephanie
20. An LED leash to literally light up walks with your dog.
Promising review: “This leash is excellent! Our pup is now the coolest dog at the dog park — people are always commenting on his leash! Just charge it up on the USB and press the button to indicate which level of ‘flash’ you want, and voila! You’ve got yourself a very trendy but safety-focused dog leash. To address how visible this leash can be seen — we saw another dog with the same leash from at least a half mile away. So yeah, the visibility is great.” —Raquel Gaitan
21. A statuette that’ll be the thing of your childhood dreams — a popsicle that never fully melts.
Sign. Me. Up!
22. A liquid foundation so great it’s literally called a dream.
Promising review: “I have some pretty sever adult acne. Every day I wear this foundation and it keeps my acne a secret. It doesn’t make my breakouts worse, and it even has decent EWG scores.” —K. Woodworth
23. A bright hair dye that is gonna be to ~dye~ for.
Promising review: “This product is amazing!! I applied it to my previously dyed hair to enhance the color. I left it on for about an hour and my hair turned out amazing. I will definitely keep using it. I’m very happy with my mermaid look!” —Eli/Mary
Get it from Amazon for $11.39.
24. A kangaroo salt and pepper shaker for anyone who kanga-roots for extra seasoning on everything.
Get it from Modcloth for $14.99.
25. A lemonade pallet that’ll let you drink in summer colors all year long.
Promising review: “I love this for the price tag and the number of colors. I definitely recommend it. It’s a fun palette for summer (or other seasons) and the colors are super easy to blend. It can also be worn a long time This is a great buy!” —MG
26. A scalp massager so luxe you won’t have to keep dreaming about getting your hair shampooed at the salon.
Promising review: “I love this thing! I tend to have a pretty sensitive scalp so I was worried that this would hurt. It didn’t hurt at all and I feel like it really helps get my scalp clean. Part of the reason I chose this one is because I have really thick curly hair — it doesn’t tangle my hair in any way and I have a lot less buildup in my hair now.” — Michelle L. Wolfe
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in five colors).
27. A glitter liquid eyeliner ~eye~ bet you can’t wait to get on your face.
28. And a yoga mat with a very accurate statement about what we are dreaming to do after any good workout.
Get it from Ban.do for $32 (available in seven styles).