1. A glittery enamel pin from Elf, aka the movie you quote all year round.
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
2. A squishy cat burger they’ll love pouncing on.
3. A card game called Poop, for the extremely mature friend.
Promising review: “We loved this game and it made us laugh like crazy! Only four stars become it got old very fast. We will pull this game out for new people once in a while. Love the packaging and cards are great too!” —ArizonaStacey
Get it from Amazon for $19.50.
4. A set of plant socks to celebrate the blooming friendship you have.
There are five pairs so you can share them with a bud-dy.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
5. A cactus humidifier for the person whose office is as dry as their humor.
Promising review: “Very cute, small but useful humidifier. Keeps the air moist. I really love the design of it.” —MATT.L
Get it from Amazon for $14.88+ (available in three colors).
6. A box of Japanese snacks perfect for sharing with your fellow sweet tooth haver.
All these snacks and candy come from Japan and are hand packed in California. You get 15 different different yummy treats in each package.
Promising review: “We had so much fun getting these as Christmas presents for the kids! Spent most of Christmas evening trying the snacks and guessing where everything came from… a lot of the snacks came with English stickers to list ingredients, which is great because some of our kids have food allergies and we wanted to know which ones to avoid. We will definitely be purchasing these again next year for Christmas! We had a blast!” —Jess
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
7. A sleek nail kit to subtly encourage your friend to give you a manicure.
Get it from Asos for $19.
8. An enticing bag of what I would honestly call the best coconut hard candy I’ve ever eaten.
I can’t buy these because I would eat them all in one sitting, but if someone bought them for me, then I guess?? I would have?? No choice??
9. A flamingo cup holder so you can have a ~leg up~ on the recipient’s other friends. Who even are they, anyway?
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in five other styles).
10. A pair of pom-pom slippers for the apple of your eye.
Get them from Cotton On for $19.99.
11. A sloth enamel pin that kind of looks like you and your person hanging out.
This pin comes in two colors so you can your special someone can get a matching pair!
12. A juicy watermelon lip balm for the pal you think is one in a ~melon~.
13. A drinking glass with their zodiac sign on it, so you can toast the fact that somehow an Aries and a Taurus are still friends.
14. A little contact lens case for your main ~chick~.
Get it from Amazon for $2.59.
15. A set of mason jar shots that will make everyone else ~jelly~.
16. A colorful illustrated tote bag for your book worm friend whose heavy books need a proper carrier.
17. A pair of ear jackets that will hug your pal’s ears just like they’re gonna hug you!
Promising review: “Love these earrings! I have gotten so many compliments when I wear them. They are my go-to pair for all my outfits. The earrings are made well, nothing cheap or flimsy about them. You won’t be disappointed.” —Maxie
Get them from Amazon for $3.99.
18. All-natural, locally sourced jerky because the best way to say “I love you,” is through the stomach.
Truffle-flavored jerky? I’m in! It also comes in four other flavors: BBQ, beer infused, hickory, or Carolina reaper.
Promising review: “Got this for my dad for Father’s Day. He’s been a beef jerky lover his whole life and said this was some of the best he’s ever had — too good to share! Highly recommend!” —Amazon Customer
Get two from Amazon for $14.99.
19. A cat spiral ring purrfect for anyone you’re feline a real connection with.
Get it from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in two sizes).
20. A pack of lollipops for the person you think is totally out of this world.
Promising review: “I purchased this as a gift and it was perfect. The lollipops are so cool and unique! The shipping was also very fast as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves space.” —Kelsey
Get a pack of 10 from Uncommon Goods for $30.
21. A pug heating and cooling pad to make them feel better when you’re not around to nurse them back to health.
Pugs make great doctors, btw.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $25.
22. A pack of van Gogh-inspired sticky notes to give as an ~expression~ of your love for them.
It comes with eight pads in four different designs.
Get them from Amazon for $8.49 (also available in 29 other styles).
23. A wine-themed necklace they will think is just ~grape~.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in four styles).
24. A roll of packing tape designed by David Shrigley sure to make the mailman laugh.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $12.
25. A laptop sticker for the Kiki to your Jiji.
Get it from Amazon for $4.79.
27. A pack of exfoliating sugar cubes to give to someone you’re sweet on.
The kit comes with six scents: coconut, apricot, peach, blue raspberry, lemon, and tangerine.
Get a pack of six from Free People for $12.
28. A squishy mouse pad that pretty much every desk needs.
Get it from Amazon for $13.98 (available in four colors).
29. And a generation 2 Tamagatchi game for ’90s kids who are still looking to redeem themselves after killing their last one.
You get one of six colors randomly sent to you.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $20.