1. A Create-A-Drawer kit to save them from shopping at an actual store to get new clothes — the gift they didn’t know how to ask for.
Each purchase includes a four-pack of socks, three-pack of boxers or briefs, three-pack of shirts, and a wildcard option.
Check out this BuzzFeeder’s review here!
Get a drawer of fixin’s from Basic Outfitters for $60.
2. A tabletop basketball game he’ll love so much you know you’ll earn some major points.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $36 (available in three styles).
3. An electric razor so his face can be as smooth as his one-liners.
Promising review: “This is a very good shaver. Out of all of the electric shavers I’ve used, this is one of the best. This is a good price point and very, very effective, with a long battery life. You can rinse the foil off after detaching it, making cleaning that much easier. This is a great shaver at a great price!” —Ben Larkins
4. Or a beard kit for helping your relationship (and their facial hair) grow.
This kit includes a hydrating oil, shampoo set, conditioner, and lotion.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95.
5. A Black Mirror poster for the Netflix fanatic who really is your (nearly perfect) match.
6. A beaded wrap sure to remind him that he’s your right hand man.
7. A tech book on the history of the internet, which might just help him get off the internet long enough to read about it.
8. A mini skateboard — the best way to make sure the good times keep rolling even after his birthday is over.
Promising review: “I weigh about 210 pounds and this thing has been supporting my weight for about six months now with almost daily use. I bought this for traveling and it has been AMAZING. I would highly recommend this skateboard.” —Christian Monson
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in 20 colors).
9. A razor holder to help him stay out of some ~hairy~ situations.
10. A clock that’ll make waking up less of a chore and more of a game.
Get it from Firebox for $33.59.
11. A bourbon lip balm aka the only way you can finally get him to nourish those chapped lips.
12. A Nintendo Switch — after years of telling him you’re not into video games, he’ll be genuinely surprised when you ~switch~ it up.
Promising review: “Nintendo did something new and special with this console. It is well built and has a fantastic design. The controls are easy and almost natural to use. It links up through the dock to your TV easily and has excellent graphics. Plus Nintendo has some great games for this. I haven’t bothered buying a console in years, but I’m super happy that I purchased this one.” —Jessica Briggs
Get it from Amazon for $299.
13. An Italian leather duffle bag for the boyfriend you are still wander-lust-ing over after all this time.
Promising review: “This leather bag is definitely worth the price. It is large enough to be considered a weekender bag, fitting around three days worth of clothes. It is small enough to carry and look stylish. The durability of the leather is fantastic. I feel that it is thick enough to not tear easily, but soft enough to have real elegance. The red/brown color gives it a luxurious feel. I also like the inner lining and the fine detail.” —H. N.
14. Planet lollipops, because this guy is your ~world~ and you know you’re a total ~sucker~ for him.
15. A pair of top-of-the-line headphones sure to be the best way for him to really hear you when you say “I care about you a lot.”
Here’s the thing, I’m not a people person. And when I was told I could cancel out the sounds of those around me while listening to my “gentle river and forest rain” channel on Spotify, I did. And I used these to do it. These headphones are comfortable to wear over an extended period of time, are great to connect with other devices, and have a sound quality I haven’t been able to match with any other product. The only downside is how excited my husband was when I brought them home and he thought we would be sharing. They are not great for sharing.
Promising review: “I wear these to commute to work every day and have used them on airplanes during two cross-country roundtrip flights. After extensive use I’m pleased to say I have experienced zero discomfort. They don’t clamp onto your head too tightly and the top band is also comfortable. It didn’t bother me even during six hour flights. I think these are great headphones. I love that they pause the music when removed, and love the ability to tweak the noise cancelling to maximize sound quality (whether of the music or to reduce background noise) is great. I’m happy to say that my experience has been great and I’m pleased with my purchase.” —Brian H.
16. A dog selfie clip, because the majority of the texts he sends you are photos of his dog. Now you can see that good boy smile as often as you’ve seen him sleeping.
Promising review: “Using this was the first time we’ve managed to get a precious pic of both dogs together! This is such a creative idea and the design is perfect for getting the kind of photos I’ve always hoped for!” —Francis
Get it from Amazon for $9.50.
17. A baseball hat he can wear every time you go to a game together, even if you’d rather ~ghost~ him than go to another game.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).
18. A city map tie — it’s gonna help him still enjoy some ~street wear~ even though his new office dress code is somewhat stuffy.
19. A massive LED clock to help him know you are thinking about him all the ~time.~
Promising review: “I love the clock! It is even bigger than I expected. And it is bright! It is great to be able to set the clock using a remote instead of having to go to the clock and push buttons on the back of it.” —Jim in CA
20. A spin the shot game, because chances are this is your best ~shot~ at a getting a game he is actually gonna play.
21. An Apple Watch to remind him how much you’ve loved watching your relationship grow.
Promising review: “I never thought I would get a smart watch, nor that I would enjoy using one, but I finally decided to break down and buy one. I didn’t think I would have as much fun with it as I have been! It monitors everything I do, from standing to walking, and the call quality is also great. I find myself trying to meet the goals that I’m able to customize for standing, walking, and things like that. I love the emergency features for when I’m walking alone. If your looking for a smart watch I suggest you get one! I am very happy with this purchase.” —SodapopCurtis
Get it from Walmart for $149 (available in two colors).
22. A customizable shirt of your man’s best friend so he’ll be able to show off his pup even when they aren’t together.
Get it from Pop Your Pup for $39 (available in sizes S–3XL).
23. A dandelion paper weight for a cool and unique gift he wouldn’t have even known to ~wish~ for.
Promising review: “WOW!! This paperweight is incredible. I still can’t figure out how it was done! Definitely worth the money!” —Wendy W.
24. A Thinx brief or boyshort, because no one should have to worry about a gift from Auntie Flow on their birthday.
25. A movie scratch off poster for the film-saavy man who loves to cross things off a list.
26. A PAC-MAN light to let him know you aren’t playing ~games~ in this relationship.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $39.
27. A Bob’s Burgers belt that’ll say exactly what he said when you asked him what he wanted for his birthday.
Get it from Hot Topic for $11.92.
28. A bestseller on the cult classic, The Room, which is gonna be his favorite thing since watching that disaster in the first place.
29. An adult LEGO kit because your relationship is really out of this world.
Promising review: “I got this as a gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it! He made a shelf over his computer just to put it on display.” —Jana
30. A tailgate shirt of his favorite school, because he has taught you that going to a game is about the experience even more than the sport.
Get them from American Eagle for $19.99+ (available 45 schools in multiple styles each).
31. A Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter that’ll perfectly ~highlight~ how much they mean to you.
Promising Review: “Let me tell y’all. This highlighter is everything! Talk about a highlighter brighter than the sun. This brought out cheek bones I didn’t know I had. I’m just in love. That is all!” —Riahamber
Get it from Sephora for $34 (available in six shades).
32. A humorous lube for any guy who knows that sexual wellness is no laughing matter…except for when it is.
Promising review: “Ok, look, all I saw was gun oil in the picture. I started cleaning and lubricating my Windham AR-15 with this and all of a sudden a disco ball drops from the ceiling, lights go dim, and adult movie music starts playing. I had to remind my rifle that I’m married and not interested. (This stuff is good, REALLY good for it’s designed and intended purposes. It is silicone based, so be mindful of what your toys are made of if you’re using it with them. The pump dispenser is nice, so that you aren’t accidentally pouring it all over your hands and bed and floor in the heat of the moment… not that it’s ever happened to me.)” —UpvoteHero
Get it from Amazon for $15.15.
33. A personalized pair of up-cycled cufflinks made from a bourbon barrel that he ~wood~ happily wear again and again.
34. A sushi roll sock box for any guy who really embraces the fact that their feet smell a little fishy.
This set comes with two pairs of socks.
Get them from Amazon for $19.99.
35. A mini video game that’ll be perfect to give the guy who only has a tiny addiction to gaming.
Get it from Firebox for $20.09.
36. A record player to enhance his decor and his music-loving life.
Get it from Nordstrom for $69.95 (available in nine colors).
37. An Atlas Coffee Club plan so he can drink coffee from countries around the world even if he hasn’t ~bean~ there before.
Read BuzzFeed’s review of it here.
Get it from Atlas Coffee Club starting at $9 a bag.
38. A set of two whiskey glasses designed to give him the best of his favorite drink.
Promising review: “My dad absolutely loves these glasses. If nothing else, the cool design is fun to show off to your friends, but he feels special drinking out of these. He has never been a fan of the crystal glasses because they were so heavy, but these are so light! He loves it!” —Sarah
Get them from Amazon for $48.
39. Or a brewing kit, because this year you really want to ~brew up~ something special for him.
This kit includes a gallon glass fermentor, air lock, rubber stopper, transfer tube, tube clamp, racking cane, thermometer, funnel, malt extract, speciality grains, hops, yeast, sanitizer, grain bag, and instructions.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $45.
40. A waterproof tote that’ll really come in handy when he cries over how great this practical birthday gift is.
Get it from Nordstrom for $60 (available in two colors).
41. And finally, a Bob’s Burgers style custom portrait for the man of your family, no matter what your family looks like.