1. A Triceratops planter that’ll look positively ~dino-mite~ on your windowsill.
Get it from ModCloth for $35.
2. A flowy floral kimono to make an absolutely perfect coverup for your swimsuit.
Promising review: “Was really pleasantly surprised by this! It’s very high-quality fabric and the print looks exactly as pictured. It’s very soft and comfortable. I am 5’9″ and it drops down to just below my knees. Will absolutely buy again!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in 27 designs).
3. A macaron-shaped gel manicure kit for the sweetest way to DIY your nails at home.
It comes with an LED lamp with a USB cord and power charger, two mini gel polishes, a cuticle stick, a glitter nail file, 20 remover pads, and a pink satin drawstring pouch. Polish dries in 60 seconds!
Get it from Asos for $59.95.
4. A giant rosé pool float so you can live your bougiest life this summer.
Promising review: “This is a solid piece for a pool float. Strong and sturdy and fun for any wine drinker! With this in the pool, it’s always a party! Friends love it, I love it. Made of a thicker material than the average float.” —Sue Macc
5. A statement necklace adorned with colored pencils that’ll make you want to quit your job and become an art teacher.
Get it from ModCloth for $25.
6. A candle that smells like summer camp to give you a good ol’ dose of nostalgia.
It smells like “fresh green grass accord with hints of crystal clear lake water, blooming hyacinth found along trails, and just a touch of fresh lemon and smoke,” according to the description.
7. A pair of ancient greek-inspired sandals as a great dupe for some $$$$ designer ones.
Promising review: “Absolutely LOVE these sandals! They’re the perfect dupe for the Hermes sandals and are so perfect to throw on and go! They go with absolutely everything from dresses to jeans to shorts and are super casual and comfortable. In true Steve Madden style, they run a half size small. I typically wear an 8.5 in all shoes and always size up a half size when it comes to Steve Madden shoes. The 9 fit me perfectly.” —Zappos Reviewer
8. A pistachio green ice cream maker you can use to make delish pistachio flavored ice cream.
Promising review: “Bought this ice cream maker as a gift for myself. Made Oreo ice cream from Pinterest. It came out great. Not as loud as some people say. Just freeze your bowl and have a container ready to freeze your treat. Easy peasy.” —Lynntex
9. A custom pet portrait for the most adorable way to show off your furry friends.
You can select the number of pets you have and then send a photo to the artist. The printable custom portraits will be emailed to you in both JPEG and PDF format.
Promising review: “As soon as I opened the preliminary PDF, I started crying; my pets’ images were captured SO perfectly. I was going to give it to my husband as a Christmas gift, but I spoiled it early because I was so happy and excited about the image! I absolutely love it and would most definitely order from this shop again.” —ktiger1994
10. A Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint so you can stop your search for the perfect long-wearing matte liquid lipstick.
This one lasts for up to 12 hours and looks amazing on a wide range of skin tones.
Promising review: “This lipstick is incredible. The packaging is much more than I expected, a pleasant surprise. The shape of the applicator made the lipstick incredibly easy to apply. Plus, it holds a lot of product, so I didn’t have to redip. It’s without a doubt a liquid, unlike most liquid lipsticks that are a little more viscous. The color! THE. COLOR. WOW! My teeth have never looked so white. Once it dried, it didn’t get cakey or sticky or totally dried out. It basically felt like I had nothing on. When eating greasy foods, it does come off a little bit. That said, it doesn’t seem to run. I don’t understand the chemistry behind this, but I’d like to. It’s absolutely perfect.” —Dubs38
Get it from Sephora for $24.
11. An oversized swan clutch everyone will be craning their necks to get a closer look at.
Promising review: “So cute. Good quality. Looking forward to using at an upcoming wedding for a bit of quirky flair for my traditional dress.” —Jill Stemple
12. A highly ~coriginal~ luggage tag to ensure no one will mistake your suitcase for theirs. (They might try to steal your luggage tag though.)
Get it from Cotton:On for $9.99.
13. A futuristic magnetic balance lamp that’ll look like a modern art installation in your living room.
Promising review: “I loved this. I was nervous the light wouldn’t be that bright, which would make it a cool statue in the corner, but it is bright enough for a reading light or to work at your desk in a home office at the end of the day.” —Stephanie
Get it from Uncommongoods for $70 (available in two colors).
14. A travel vibrator set to pack in your suitcase for some wicked good times on the go.
Each set includes a Zip Vibe mini vibrator, a Party Hat Latex Condom, a Booshies Wipe, one pack of Jelly Lube, Jolt Gel, and OMG-Spot Stimulation Serum each, as well as a carrying pouch.
Promising review: “This is such a great purchase and comes exactly as pictured. It’s very discreet and has everything you may need for some fun! Everything I expected and more — very happy customer!” —Nyc228
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $36.
15. A pair of artsy visage earrings for adding the final touch to every outfit.
Promising review: “These are so fun! You can see a wiggly design that looks modern and funky until you get closer and see the profile of the lady with the eyelash, nose, and lips. The earrings slide on easily and stay put. The long curve fits nicely against the curve of your neckline and doesn’t poke you. And it gives a sexy style to it. The earrings are not too heavy either and look more expensive than they are. Lots of gold shine but they do not look like costume jewelry.” —shoppingdivah
Get them from Free People for $58 (available in two colors).
16. A nightlight you’re totally getting for your little cousin’s birthday (but might actually just keep for yourself?!).
Promising review: “So cool and cute! I got it in blue, and it’s decently bright. Wonderful quality and cute detailing on the inside. Even my boyfriend thought it was awesome. The light can stay on for quite a while before it has to be charged again. Would love to buy more in the future for friends who are fans.” —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four colors).
17. A journal made for memory hoarders who like to collect weird little mementos like deli number tickets or even an impressive chunk of dryer lint.
Promising review: “So thoughtful and fun! Truly smart and witty in a way that isn’t easy to find and is super appreciated. Great conversation starter and a birthday party hit.” —Ben
Get it from Knock Knock for $9.
18. A colorful handmade bath bomb that’ll “make you feel as happy as a unicorn eating cake on a rainbow all while enjoying a hot tub.” (This is the actual description, guys.)
Promising review: “Oh my gosh, I LOVE the unicorn bath bomb. It smells exactly like something from my childhood… cherry sours, maybe? But better? Who cares, it smells sooo incredibly good. Leaves your bathwater a pretty teal green with just a touch of pink shimmer (does not stick to your skin, for all those concerned). Highly recommend!” —emityra
19. A print of Tour de France jerseys and teams any cycling enthusiast will race to get their hands on.
Promising review: “Bought it for my husband, and he absolutely loved it. He spent hours studying every jersey and kept talking about it. We already framed it and just need to put it on a wall.” —umniaka
20. A DIY dollhouse kit for a great stay-at-home activity to do with your S.O. — or just on your own! It’ll make for a cute piece of decor once you’re done.
This flower house even comes with a little LED light as the lamp!
Promising review: “I love these kits. There are so many parts, and it looks like you can’t do it. But you just follow all the picture directions and you create something so impressive you can’t stop looking at it! I especially enjoy making all the tiny plants. The booklet is in English but the pictures are more informative. This kit will be going in the ‘backyard’ of my 1:24 scale dollhouse.” —Deb
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in nine designs).
21. A makeup bag shaped like a cat food tin you’ll look for every ~oppor-tuna-ty~ to show off.
Get it from Apollo Box for $18 (available in three colors).
22. A pack of GoT playing cards (with stunning illustrations and a Three-Eyed Raven coin) so you can decide who gets to claim the Iron Throne on game night.
Promising review: “I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a fan of GoT and card games in general. The art is gorgeous and honestly was the main draw for me. If you do use it for general play, I don’t think the art is too distracting, although sometimes I do feel it is too pretty to use.” —Misty Rios
Get it from BoxLunch for $22.90.
23. A black cat umbrella that’ll stop you from ~feline~ blue on a rainy day.
Promising review: “Now all I need is some rain. That’s hard to come by in Southern California, but with this ever-so-cute umbrella, I’m ready now.” —G. Paquette
Get it from Amazon for $23.
24. A bottle of Prism Glow Potion by Herbivore — a lightweight serum designed to exfoliate, smooth, and clarify skin so you can shine bright like a diamond.
It’s formulated with a rainbow of natural fruit acids combined with vitamin C-rich kakadu plum and hydrating botanical waters (including rose and aloe) to help resurface, even skin tone, improve texture, increase clarity, and boost hydration. Herbivore products are natural, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Promising review: “I’ve been using this for about three weeks and it is amazing. My skin is oily and acne-prone but also starting to get fine lines and wrinkles. This hasn’t broken me out at all and has really evened out my complexion. I look glowy. I love it.” —virgo16
Get it from Sephora for $62.
25. A gourmet coffee sampler (with beans selected from Seattle’s top small-batch roasters) any caffeine addict would seriously appreciate.
Each bag contains 1.8 ounces of whole bean coffee, which makes about four to six cups of coffee. The beans are roasted to each order to ensure freshness.
Promising review: “Fresh coffee beans from Seattle delivered straight to your door? Yes, please! I recently visited Seattle and fell in love with the local coffee. Now I can try all sorts of Seattle local blends from Houston. A variety of small packages allow you to sample Seattle from the comfort of your own home. Quality is great and the price is right!” —melanie
Get it from Amazon for $24 (available in six flavors).
26. A small but loud waterproof Bluetooth speaker for blasting your Spotify playlist in the shower, on a canoe, wherever. Did I mention it actually FLOATS in water?
It can play for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
Promising review: “The sound from this little guy is amazing. I was expecting good quality sound, as UE (owned by Logitech) makes great products. I was surprised, though, at how much you notice the lower tones and bass from this thing. It has a full sound and is multidirectional, so you get good coverage wherever you are standing in relation to the speaker. It also gets quite loud, so if you enjoy that, you won’t miss anything here. It feels robust and durable. The charging cable that comes with it is flat, so it folds really nice and small for travel without tangling. All of the buttons are tactile but also low profile, which is excellent. Overall, I am 100% happy with this purchase. You really cannot go wrong buying this. Bonuses — it is waterproof, floats in water, and can be paired with another Wonderboom for even bigger sound at parties without the need for any app or phone software.” —Greg L.
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (available in eleven colors).