1. A pair of Allbirds sneakers that are so comfortable your run will feel like it ~flies~ by.
These runners have been tried and tested by BuzzFeed employees and we give them two thumbs up!
2. A super serious sunscreen to protect your skin while you accomplish all those outdoor activities
Promising Review: “I love this product. I live in a little beach town in Southern California and spend my weekends in the sun. I am an avid runner and hiker, and some days I am out for eight hours. It goes on unlike any other sunblock I’ve used, moisturizes, and doesn’t leave streaks. It allows my skin to breathe so I don’t get extra hot when engaged in high-intensity activities like running or hiking up a hill. You will need to reapply approximately every two hours, but you won’t burn and your skin will still be hydrated at the end of a long day.” —Amanthi
3. A TRX system that’ll help you build muscle from the comfort of your home, or really anywhere else (no strings attached).
Just ask that powerhouse hanging from the tree.
Promising Review: “When our gym got these they were so popular you couldn’t even get on them. So, my husband and I decided to get a set for our home. It’s easy to install and use, just attach it to any beam or pole. (We attach ours to one of the beams in our garage.) There are so many exercises you can use it for — lunges, squats, triceps, etc. It uses your own body weight, so it’s great for anyone worried about using heavy weights. It’s lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you on trips. All you need is something to hang it from. Comes with a drawstring bag for storing or traveling. Also great for times when you can’t get out of the house and just want to get a 20 minute workout in.” —Chikkity
4. A Fitbit to monitor your body’s progress and results (and help remind you that sit ups aren’t a workout unless you actually get up).
Promising review: “I sleep better, and work out harder! I’ve even made different life decisions based on the data this has provided. Love the heart rate monitoring during workouts! It even tells you when you are in the fat burning zone, cardio zone, and peak zone! It literally changed my life!” —George Walmsley
5. A set of paw protectors for your favorite workout partner.
Promising Review: “First of all, let me just say that these work great. They don’t slip off (and if they do, just tighten the Velcro). We have already tested them out hiking, on bike rides, and she does very well in them. Best of all, no cracked paws.” —Tanya Q
6. A pair of leggings so comfortable, you won’t beleaf it.
7. A heavy-bag kit to help you unleash your inner bad-ass boxer.
Promising Review: “This kit was my introduction to boxing and I love it. I have been scoping out boxing gear for the last few months and realize that this is a great set for the price. —Jacob Hart
8. A shatter-resistant water bottle you can throw in your gym bag and lug around without a worry or care.
That’s right. A shatter-proof water bottle that is genuinely good-looking — feel free to ~drink~ it all in.
Promising Review: “The silicone sleeve prevents a lot of sweating, helps keep the contents cool, and provides a great grip on the bottle. It’s a great gym bottle because of the shock-resistant silicone and a great office bottle because it’s easy to clean and sanitize.” —Christian L Crowder
9. A seriously sleek sports bra that’ll literally support you through every workout.
10. An adjustable dumbbell so you can customize your toning and strength exercises to fit your needs.
Particularly if your needs are lifting pizza slices.
Promising Review: “My wife bought me a pair of these dumbbells after I’d been eyeing them for years. These are the only dumbbells I considered adding because of the versatility of being able to use 5–90 pounds in one pair. No issues with selecting the weight. Easy turn dial, and the base won’t let you pick up the dumbbell if it’s set incorrectly. I don’t drop or slam these dumbbells on the floor, but I don’t place them down as if they were fragile either. You get what you pay for. This is worth the money.” —Batman
11. A PROLite yoga and pilates mat with a lifetime guarantee, for when you want a mat that gets better with every workout right there with you.
Promising Review: “I’m so in love with this mat. After extensive research, I purchased this one. The package says it gets even better with time, so I can’t wait to see how much better it gets as I get better at yoga, too. I’m so thrilled I have this mat for life thanks to the excellent life-time guarantee.” —catpets
12. An ab roller for anyone who wants abs so defined you could grate cheese on them.
You bet all my workouts end with cheese.
Promising Review: “I love this ab roller and I’m happy with my purchase. This workout is no joke! I had my doubts but wanted to try something I could do at home. This is perfect.” —mary nugent
13. A lightweight performance tee with a moisture wicking technical blend, reflective logo, and earbud port — sure to give you the most efficient workout an outfit can offer.
14. A pair of polarized sunnies to make your afternoon walk a little less blinding and a lot more beautiful.
15. An exercise mat bag so that the weight on your shoulders (your yoga gear) will actually be getting you hella zen in seconds.
16. A fits-almost-anywhere treadmill that is always gonna let you get your run in — even if you live in a tiny-ass apartment.
Promising Review: “This was a great purchase. It’s the perfect size for our small home gym but is big enough to be comfortable when walking/running. I don’t feel like I’m going to fall off the end or sides. It’s easy to use and easy to set up. We were able to assemble this in about 30 minutes. The display is easy to read but is not backlit. There’s enough room for me to put my water bottle and iPad. If you’re on a budget or just looking for a treadmill that will fit into a small space, this is the one for you.” —Hollywood
17. A gym bag with enough space and pockets to keep every kind of treasure you might need when you work out.
Obviously by “treasure” I mean “stash of Cliff bars.”
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in 14 colors).
18. A pair of trunks or a one piece suit because swimming is a serious workout and it deserves to be taken seriously!
19. An home elliptical for anyone who would love not having to deal with all those people at the gym.
Promising Review: “I’ve ordered a lot of equipment over the years and this was a pleasant surprise. It’s a great machine for your home, sturdy, and does the job. I am already seeing results after just one week of using it for 15-20 minutes a day.” —Changed
20. Some comfortable workout socks to make the agony of cardio a little more cush.
Promising Review: “I mainly use these for running hill sprints on pavement. They are fantastic. Everyone in the house knows when I am going to run because I am throwing socks and laundry around looking for them! The unique pattern and bright colors make it easier to find in the laundry, the design and pattern make it easy to put them on lined up correctly, they are very comfortable, and don’t slip or feel wet when I sweat. I am always looking for a little more cushion to protect me due to a past foot surgery. I will be buying more of these.” —Sean M. Barton
Get six pairs from Amazon for $12.99.
21. A foldable indoor rowing machine that’ll take up almost no space, even though it’ll take your workout to the next level.
Promising Review: “This rowing machine is amazing! It feels almost identical to rowing on the water. It has games that you can play that are based on your rowing performance. The best part is that it folds up and fits in a small closet, (it’s under 5 feet tall when folded up and each half is about 25 pounds, super easy to move around). I’ll admit I was anxious about the noise, but I can do it while watching Netflix and I barely hear it. It’s really quiet and the little bit of air that comes off it is nice.” —Alex
22. A raincoat so that the weather doesn’t rain on your parade (or your run).
You can also get a men’s version with the same style.
23. A gauze wideband to keep hair and sweat out of your face and let you show off your brilliant ‘brows while you workout.
24. And a pair of wireless Bose headphones to play the victory music you know you deserve.
Promising Review: “I agonized over this purchase for six months. I looked at reviews, watched videos, read tech specs, and did shot after shot of tequila crying into the night begging God to help me! Okay, the first three are true. They arrived in one day in a really nice package. I have worn them on several bike rides and gym visits. I sweat like a whore in church and they stand up to the punishment. They have never fallen out. Even when I’m in full Rob Zombie metal thrash mode. I try to make them fall out and they will not. The app is nice and works perfectly. Also, I use Runkeeperand now I get heart rate data in that app. The sound is amazing just like all Bose products.” —Working Angel