1. A baguette ring in an East-West setting, because you know getting married is the right ~direction~ for you and your S.O.
2. A sterling silver and diamond twig ring that’ll be adored by nature-loving couples who know they’ll ~stick~ together forever.
3. A volcanic rock and coral band — it’ll make your boo ~erupt~ in happy tears when they see this in your hand as you get down on one knee.
Get it from Wood Life Jewelry on Etsy for $211 (available in seven widths and sizes 4–16).
4. A pavé diamond set ring sure to keep you two as close as the dainty diamonds in this piece.
Get it from Nordstrom for $395 (available in sizes 4.5–7.5).
5. A sterling silver aquamarine ring that’ll add some color to their finger, like the color they’ve added to your life since you first started dating.
6. A pearl ring in an orbit setting — a gorgeous way to uniquely show that your love is outta this world.
Get it from Takk for $145.
7. A personalized initial ring for couples who never got over the “M+C=Love” stage of their high school sweetheart romance.
Get it from GLDN for $53 (available in four materials and 3–9).
8. Or a custom fingerprint band — the kind of ring just made for a person who knows how to read between the lines.
9. A rose gold morganite ring meant to be worn by the person who is morganright for you.
10. A practical silicon ring for someone who will have a weight lifted off their shoulders knowing they don’t need to worry about their ring at the gym… while they’re lifting weights.
Get it on Amazon for $5.95+ (available in sizes 3.5–9).
11. A silver split band ring you can give to the one person who made the ~cut~ in your life.
Get it from Spring for $248 (available in six colors and sizes 5–8).
12. A regal square ring sure to be the ~right angle~ when it comes to your fashionable fiancé.
Get it from Anthropologie for $98 (available in two colors and sizes 6–7).
13. A modernist pearl signet ring sporting a mother-of-pearl circle and rectangles that’s sure to help you ~shape up~ while you get yourself pumped for the proposal.
Get it from Of A Kind for $275 (available in sizes 5–8).
14. A sterling sliver teardrop ring to be as on-trend as your shared love of cold brew coffee and avocado toast.
15. A quartz and copper ring set that’ll mix metals as flawlessly as you two have mixed your lives together.
16. A solid brass band with unique indented detail for the couple who want to celebrate their relationship through ~holy~ matrimony.
Get it from Azalea for $100 (available in sizes 7–10.5).
17. A Markle-esque three-stone engagement ring that’ll add something royally sweet to your wedding.
18. A rustic signet ring perfect for a rugged edge to your tender-loving care.
19. A gold pear opal ring that’ll make your S.O. say “opaleasepick this one!”
20. A delicate, three-stone gold band for every minimalist who knows you don’t need a big ring to represent your big commitment to each other.
21. A separated gem ring sure to make a sophisticated statement true to your boo’s fashion sense.
Get it from Anthropologie for $48 (available in three colors and sizes 6–7).
22. A carbon fiber ring with wood inlay that’ll prove no matter how great your relationship looks on the outside, what you two share on the inside is even better.
23. A stunning gold floating ring, because your future spouse makes you feel like you’re walking on air.
Get it from Spring for $185 (available in sizes 5.5–8).
24. A platinum plated solitaire ring that’s gonna give you that sparkle and shine while also giving you the freedom to still have money in the bank.
Promising review: “I bought this ring as a temporary wedding replacement set while in my third trimester of pregnancy. Let’s just say, I have received more compliments with this ring than with my $10k ring!! Lol. So many people have said ‘Oh my god you have a new ring set!’ Or ‘Wow! I never noticed your ring before!’ I’m a nurse and even my patients are constantly commenting on this ring. Very much worth the price and you really cannot tell it isn’t real.” —Hannah
Get it from Amazon for $32.68 (available in sizes 5–9).
25. A diamond eternity band for people who don’t want to hit a snag in their relationship, or their ring.
Get it from Nordstrom for $350+ (available in five colors and sizes 4.5–7.5).
26. A mother-of-pearl graduated stone ring that’ll look fantastic on its own, or with a collection of bands that grows as your relationship does.
Get it from Catbird for $324 (available in three metals with custom sizing).
27. A bold exposed crystal ring, because it was ~crystal~ clear when you met your boo that you were going to be together forever.
28. A mixed metal ring for everyone who wants the best of both worlds as you meld your two worlds together.
Get it from Of A Kind for $70.
29. An oval moonstone ring to let them know they are forever your light in the dark.
Get it from Azalea for $390 (available in sizes 6–7).
30. A stunning gold infinity ring that’ll be a fun ~twist~ on a traditional band.
Get it from Anthropologie for $98 (available in sizes S–L).
31. A perfect uncut opal engagement ring you’re gonna want to ~plant~ on their finger the minute you have it in your hands.